Mandurah's local economy matters, that’s why we invest in a whole range of projects, initiatives and programs aimed at boosting Mandurah's economy and helping our local businesses.
We continue to support local businesses in a number of ways, including:
- our investment in Visit Mandurah, the visitor centre and initiatives (like the Giants of Mandurah and event/conference attraction) is really putting Mandurah on the map!
- business development and entrepreneurial programs and training - find out more below
- emerging industry capacity building programs
- economic grants
- regulation and business advice
- approvals, licences and permits
- projects (like the Mandurah Waterfront Redevelopment) aimed at boosting Mandurah’s offerings
- City Centre initiatives, promotion and activations helping to create jobs, attract investment and generate income, all contributing towards economic growth
There's also heaps of ways our community can get behind our great local businesses too!
Together, we can deliver on our community’s vision for Mandurah, building on the momentum we’ve seen across Mandurah over recent years, for our community today and into the future.