- Ordering copies of your house plans
- Lodge services requests for street lighting, pot holes, drainage etc.
- Information on rubbish services and ordering new bins
- Request an appointment with technical officers
- Pay rates, animal registrations, infringements and invoices
- Lodge building, planning and health applications
- Obtaining fire permits
Monday to Friday, 8.15am – 4.30pm
NOTICE: City of Mandurah COVID-19 Update: Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for high-risk venues.
From Monday 31 January, proof of vaccination requirements will expand to apply to venues and events state-wide, and now include new higher-risk venues.
Following these directions from the WA government, proof of vaccination will be required to enter the City of Mandurah’s recreation centres, seniors and community centre and larger community events.
For further info, please visit our COVID-19 Updates page or the Department of Health website here www.wa.gov.au/covid19
Stay safe all and remember to download the ServiceWA app.