Important notice: As per the advice provided by the Department of Health in response to COVID-19, events will need to adhere to the appropriate health guidelines.
To stay up to date with the latest information visit the WA Department of Health website and the Department of Health Events registration website.
To find out how community members can assist with preventing the spread of infection visit the Australian Government Department of Health website.
An event application is required when the event is open to the public and where additional approval is required to protect the health and safety of those attending.
A Special Event Application is required to be completed by the organisers if the following is applicable for your event:
- The event will attract a group of 50 people or more
- The event is targeting the whole community
- Booking of a public open space, reserve or City facility is required
- Requires approval of a temporary structure
- A risk management, or traffic management plan is required to protect the health and safety of those attending
- Food and/or alcohol will be sold to the public
Information guide for event organisers
The Information Guide is to assist in guiding Event Organisers through the application process, the relevant legislation and requirements possibly required when hosting an event in the City of Mandurah.
It is essential that this document is read prior to, and during the completion of a City of Mandurah event application.
Events marketing toolkit
A guide to marketing your event to Mandurah and surrounding areas.
Risk assessment and management
Do you need to complete a risk assessment? We have a handy set of risk management guides available to help you out.