What is not considered busking?
- Vendors of any kind – including glow sticks, flowers, jewellery and other merchandise sellers
- Fundraising, events or promotions even if they involve any element of performance as listed previously
- Touting or spruiking
- Political rallying
- Religious spruiking
- Tarot card reading, palmistry and fortune telling
- Massage, chiropractic treatment or any other physical manipulation
- Face or body painting
- Artists selling pre-fabricated work – pavement artists must be actively engaged in producing their artistic medium and not simply selling displayed goods
- Temporary tattoo applications
- Solicitors of money for any purpose
- Street performers engaged by the City of Mandurah as part of a festival or special event
What type of busking is not permitted in Mandurah?
- Acts with dangerous goods (includes the use of substances that are flammable toxic or use hazardous implements such as swords, knives and whips)
- Acts which include animals