Transform Mandurah is a program of projects focused on economic diversification, revitalisation and community capacity building designed to transform the economy and improve education and employment opportunities for residents in Mandurah.
The City is focused on preparing for and investing in the future by delivering projects, events, programs and initiatives that diversifies the economy, connects community, protects the environment, and supports a healthy-active Mandurah.
The City’s aim is to continue delivering events for our community and visitors that:
- Activates our places & spaces
- Stimulates local spending
- Supports local businesses
- Creates local job opportunities
The City has invested $2.4 million to deliver an iconic events and City Centre activations program that includes:
- Thomas Dambo's Giants in Mandurah
- Mandurah Christmas Pageant presented by Ray White
- Christmas Lights Trail
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks
- Australia Day Celebrations
- Channel 7 Mandurah Crab Fest
- Mandurah Arts Festival
- Skating in Mandurah
- City Centre activations
- External Event Attraction
This budget continues the momentum of the last two years by investing in all areas of our community and ensuring it is a great place to live, work, learn and invest, including our $8.1 million investment to diversify our economy.