You can gain work experience in administration, fitness, engineering, tourism, community services, information technology, horticulture or at our Libraries - just to name a few.
Applying for work experiencePlease use the online application for work experience to register your interest.
Who is eligible?
- Workplace Learning; year 11 and year 12 students
- Professional practicum programs; university and TAFE students
- Work experience programs; year 10 students, TAFE students and other people within the community
Work Experience Goals
- Clarify your career goals and expectations
- Find out what's really involved in a job 'from the inside'
- Improve your marketability
- Break the 'can't get a job without experience and can't get experience without a job' cycle
- Put your learned skills into practice
- Build confidence in your skills and abilities
- Develop useful contacts and networks
- Gain referees
- Promote yourself to a potential employer